Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Information FAQ (pls read first)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Groggy

Groggy

Guild Information FAQ (pls read first) Empty
PostSubject: Guild Information FAQ (pls read first)   Guild Information FAQ (pls read first) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:59 pm

How do Tears of the Dragon define their guild?
We are semi-hardcore raiding guild. That doesnt mean that we dont like to socialize. We try to raid with the same group of guys so we can uphold a nice social level. This doesnt mean that there are no attendancy rules.
In fact attendancy rules are a very fair and social concept.
Our idea is to remain quite small a guild with members dedicating to having fun chats, tending to a good atmosphere, helping each other out and upholding a welcoming attitude to lvling alts or promoting relatives inside the guild.
Other than that our goal is to keep up one raiding team going on Fri/Sat/Sun.
To sum that up: we are filling the niche in between the strength-thru-numbers guilds (which shoot up like mushrooms then explode like nuclear mushrooms lately) and the hardcore-raiding guilds (which always had their place in wow).

What do Tears of the Dragon appreciate?
Nice peeps who like to,
help and receive help.
have fun in game chatting, instancing, raiding, joking.
uphold a good guild reputation.
take care of character developement.
know the diff between advice, blame and scapegoating as well as casual raiding and slacking.
Peeps of many characters, its good fun and exp to see whats goin on in a dungeon or raid from diff viewpoints.
Loyalty

What do Tears of the Dragon frown upon?
Insulting behavior.
"gogogo" behaviour. Taking time to make time works for us.
Guildies who refrain from joining instances/raids because it doesnt boost their char anymore.

What do Tears of the Dragon condemn?
Gbank abusers.
Peeps who join social guilds for a quick gearup then hop on to the next further advanced guild.

What rules do Tears of the Dragon have to obey?
Think of our rules being an unwritten codex of behaviour more than chiseled commandments (chiseled commandments only come into play for the raiders amongst us).
Common sense applies:
Treat others like you expect to be treated.
Play and let play.
Have fun and let others have fun.
Bear in mind your wearing a guildtag over your head. You do nasty, peeps will think guild does nasties.

How far are the Tears of the Dragon proggressionwise and how do they hand out loot?
We have cleared highmaul normal and are currently on 7/7 heroic highmaul & 1/7 mythic - We make use of lootcouncil

Which classes are Tears of the Dragon after atm?
We will consider any sincere application.

Is there a minimum lvl requirement to join?
For new trialists yep we do prefer to only accept lvl100s. Exceptions might be made if you are a friend or relative of a guildie, or if your niceness and integrity has stricken one of our faithful members awe and he/she sponsors your admittance to the guild.

I like what i am reading and I can feel the force of a dragons tear within myself. How do I apply to join the Tears of the Dragon?
Pls check out the post "How to apply" in this forum for more info about that.

What if I got another question about the guild I need answered?
Feel free to post it as a reply to this post or contact an officer/gm ingame, maybe your question will even be added to this FAQ.
Back to top Go down

Guild Information FAQ (pls read first)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Area :: Applications and Guild Information-
Jump to: